Fly For Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyFF Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Gm Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Everlast

Everlast

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Ok this is really starting to anoy me... People join the server for 1 day and expect in the first 5 mins to a gm..... im not saying im so special neither for only being here for a week but i am active on the foums and ingame, im not saying i should be a gm but please there is like 6 gm apps a day.
Back to top Go down
mizore

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 pm

srry lol i didnt even expect to become gm i just filled out a applicationfor it. im fine with just bieng a normal player Razz
Back to top Go down
Everlast

Everlast

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Not you hehe im just tyred of everyone expecting to be a gm all the time because of it being a new server hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
mizore

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm

new servers usually already have gms b4 the server comes out ;P there probly not even hiring haha
Back to top Go down
4NG3L
Admin
4NG3L

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm

guys we are not looking for a new GM...we have enough gms o.o
so plz stop posting aplications about it and enjoy the game.

Been GM doesnt mean u can play as normal, u have to work. We are working everyday to make this server the best server ever . Atm im making some new items for example.
As you guys have rules , a GM also have rules. So if u want to become a gm, first u have to think that u will have work for others, be patience, follow orders,etc,etc. YOu wont be able to been in sieges, or pvp (at least its an event) , so why u think been a gm is the best thing ever? Is to take off all the fun of this game, and work for it. Im not saying i dont love what i do, Im saying, stop looking for been a GM cuz is not as u think its.

Peace and Enjoy the game Smile

4NG3L
Back to top Go down
https://flyforpride.forumotion.com
Everlast

Everlast

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 pm

4NG3L wrote:
guys we are not looking for a new GM...we have enough gms o.o
so plz stop posting aplications about it and enjoy the game.

Been GM doesnt mean u can play as normal, u have to work. We are working everyday to make this server the best server ever . Atm im making some new items for example.
As you guys have rules , a GM also have rules. So if u want to become a gm, first u have to think that u will have work for others, be patience, follow orders,etc,etc. YOu wont be able to been in sieges, or pvp (at least its an event) , so why u think been a gm is the best thing ever? Is to take off all the fun of this game, and work for it. Im not saying i dont love what i do, Im saying, stop looking for been a GM cuz is not as u think its.

Peace and Enjoy the game Smile

4NG3L

Exactly what i was trying to say hehe Very Happy! Nice one Wink
Back to top Go down
mizore

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 am

hah told u there not hirin Razz if they were lookin for gms i wouldnt apply ;p im fine with bieng a normal player i work hard enough i play games to escape work:) no offence to the gms who areworking hard;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Applications   Gm Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Pride :: Fly For Pride :: General Discussion-
Jump to: