Fly For Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyFF Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

[GM Application]Mizore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mizore

[GM Application]Mizore Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application]Mizore   [GM Application]Mizore EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

1. Personal information:

-Name: Amelia Connor but my friends call me BlackYuki i dunno why ;0 yuki means snow so and i never seen blacksnow xD
-In game character name:Mizoreshirayuki
-Where are you from: JAcksonville florida(United States)
-What are the hours you are able to play FFP?
it depends on if im sleeping or not or at work on weekend all day during week about 6hours a day max
-What languages do you speak?
*English:(
2. How long have you been playing on FPP?
i kinda just started but this server is already fun and theres barely any1 here:)

3. Do you have any previous experience on private servers? Tell us about it.
I played on FlyForFame/KingFlyff/FlyForTrouble and more i forgot about Very Happy
i just aim for lvl 120 most the time and ifa friend tells me to aim for hero ill try to but i like to keep it old school so i dont use awakes just normal equips ill +10 them but thats pretty much it;) i make alot of friends quickly sincei love to chat alot ;p

4. What rate do you give to your Flyff knowledge?
hm.... problyif back in v6 it be a 9/10 but in v14/v15 it be like a 5/10 x_X

5. Global flyff experience:

-How long have you played PHFlyff?
if u mean Eflyff then i playd from v3-v6 then quit and started again on pservers around v12 so im kinda new to all this master/hero stuff thats going on Wink
-Do you still play it?
no but im thinking about going back but i gave away my acc to a friend and i hate bieng a vagrant so im to lazy to join eflyff ;0
-What level?
103 Ringmaster 87elementor
-Server?
Aibiatt

.6 What can you say about yourself in general?
im usually a RM cuz i love helping ppl ilove to sitback and just enjoy the scenery and chat anything to make other players happy:P but no taxi's or free items

.7 Why do you think you are the best one to fill this position?
i dont think im the best one to fill in:) theres way more ppl more qualified than i am so heh if i get the spot ill try my best if i dont ill just continue as a normal player;P

.8 (If you have any other skills that could improve the community like developer or designer or anything
you think you should tell us, do it in this item, just remove it if not applicable.)
i cant really desighn anything but i am good at chatting and makin ppl unbored while they grind/aoe think we all know how boring it gets all alone just grinding and no1 to talk to Wink
Back to top Go down

[GM Application]Mizore
Page 1 of 1