Fly For Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyFF Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

What makes this server unique?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
velvex

What makes this server unique? Empty
PostSubject: What makes this server unique?   What makes this server unique? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Hello guys.

I have played alot of private servers, but due to unfriendly people and constant downtimes on server i am looking for a new one.
I have alot of time on my hands and i dont wanna waste them on some fail server;
So Why should i choose you :3?

- Jyden.

-I know population is VERY low atm, since ur new.
But , Lagg conditions, skill edits, Does the cs seller work or what?, and edited sets and like that?
Back to top Go down
4NG3L
Admin
4NG3L

PostSubject: Re: What makes this server unique?   What makes this server unique? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 pm

well first of all the CS set seller will be remove....

about lagg... we are running in a dedicated hoster that means that we rent an special hoster with the best conditions to run a server Smile zero lag, no downtimes (at least its necesary for us).
Talking about editing stuffs on the game...well we are working on the game so u dont have to worry about ^^

Hope u choose us. And yes, like we are a new server, we need people to join here so if u and ur friends want to play here you can be sure we will make this one of the best servers ever

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://flyforpride.forumotion.com
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: What makes this server unique?   What makes this server unique? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm

4NG3L wrote:
well first of all the CS set seller will be remove....

about lagg... we are running in a dedicated hoster that means that we rent an special hoster with the best conditions to run a server Smile zero lag, no downtimes (at least its necesary for us).
Talking about editing stuffs on the game...well we are working on the game so u dont have to worry about ^^

Hope u choose us. And yes, like we are a new server, we need people to join here so if u and ur friends want to play here you can be sure we will make this one of the best servers ever

cheers

Angel Any Prizes For First 10Players Ingame?
Back to top Go down
velvex

PostSubject: Re: What makes this server unique?   What makes this server unique? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 am

Okay, sadly ur "v14 rip" does not support Windows7 apperently - and yes i did everything u have to do to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes this server unique?   What makes this server unique? Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes this server unique?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Pride :: Fly For Pride :: General Discussion-
Jump to: